- Reviewing the benefits and challenges of overseas practice: Reflections upon coming home
- Transnational social workers’ transition into receiving countries: what lessons can be learned from nursing and teaching?
- Engaging the social work profession in the transnational professional space
- Transition of transnational social workers (TSWs): Perspectives of TSWs and employers in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Are we ready for them? Overseas-qualified social workers’ professional cultural transition
socialworknz on Engaging the social work profe… socialworknz on Are we ready for them? Oversea… Crossing Borders- ne… on ‘Crossing Borders’ survey laun… socialworknz on Coming Home socialworknz on Coming Home